The services that Eight Tones Music School Pte Ltd provides to You are subject to the following Terms of Services. Eight Tones Music School Pte Ltd reserves the right to update this Terms of Services at any time without notice to You.
1. Meanings and InterpretationsReferences to “Our”, “We”, “Us” and “Eight Tones” shall be references to Eight Tones Music School Pte Ltd.
- References to “Student”, “You” and “Your” shall mean references to each visitor to the web site, as the context requires.
2. Copyright & Trademarks NoticeAll photos, proprietary content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property displayed in this website are the property of the Eight Tones and where applicable, third party proprietors identified in this website. No right or license is granted directly or indirectly to any party accessing this website to use or reproduce any such proprietary content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property, and no party accessing this website shall claim any right, title or interest therein.
3. Conditions of AccessBy accessing the materials made available on Eight Tones by Eight Tones, You acknowledge and accept the statements below and agree to be bound by the conditions stated below. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in Eight Tones constitutes a solicitation. The information and materials – including the conditions in this website – may be modified, deleted or replaced from time to time and at any time at the discretion of Eight Tones on Eight Tones. This site, the service and use of all related facilities are provided on an “As Is, As Available” basis without any warranties whether express or implied. Any and all warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, non infringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade to the extent permissible by applicable law are expressly excluded and disclaimed by Eight Tones. We do not warrant that Eight Tones will always be accessible uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code. Eight Tones is not liable in any manner to You or to any person claiming through You whomsoever, for any losses, damages (direct or indirect), costs, liabilities, expenses, claims or demands resulting from any delays, inaccuracies or errors in the information or in its transmission.
4. Links to Other WebsitesWe do not represent or intend for such links to be referrals or endorsements of the sites or the entities operating such sites and We take no responsibility for any dealings with such entities, whether or not such dealings are related to the services. You understand and acknowledge that any access to such sites is at Your own risk and as We do not control nor contribute to such sites or the information contained therein. You will not hold Us liable for any loss or damage that may occur as a result of any reliance on or use of such information.
5. Limitation of LiabilityEight Tones shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use this website, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if Eight Tones has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. Applicable LawThe agreement formed between Eight Tones and You shall be deemed to be a contract made in Singapore and shall be subject to, governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of the Republic of Singapore for every purpose and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
9. Refund PolicyAll Our services, products, lessons and packages paid are non-refundable by default. In the event only whereby Eight Tones is unable to fulfill promises made to you within contractual written agreements, refund requests can be made to Eight Tones for full or partial refunds by means of written texts or email to the management. Refund requests, be it partial or full, are subjected to approval of Eight Tones.
10. Trial LessonsTrial lessons are normally subjected to charges based on our standard rates unless stated otherwise. Prepayment of trial lesson fees payment is required upon the request of Eight Tones to schedule time slots of trial lessons, all trial lesson fees paid are strictly non-refundable unless approved by Us. Trial lesson fees can be paid by bank transfer, Paynow, Credit Card, NETs or Cash. Scheduled time slots of trial lesson can be allocated to Student by means of verbal acknowledgement, phone calls, communication through email, mobile phone electronic messages to Eight Tones. EIght Tones reserves the right to change or cancel scheduled time slots of trial lesson at anytime before scheduled time slots. Scheduled time slots of trial lesson can only be cancelled by more than 24 hours advance notice before start of the scheduled time slot by Student. In the event whereby there is more than 24 hours advance notice of cancellation in scheduled time slots of trial lesson, Student can choose to reschedule. Eight Tones reserves the rights to forfeit Student’s trial lesson paid fees and Eight Tones reserves the rights to deny Student of any promotions or services thereafter – based on the below scenarios :
- If scheduled time slots of trial lessons cancelled less than 24 hours advance notice before start of the scheduled time slot by Student
- If Student did not turn up at the start of scheduled time slot
- If student is uncontactable by any means of mobile phone communications anytime before scheduled time slot